Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. CALL 07063823924 / 08132400490 for details.
ABOUT THE IJMBE: The interim joint matriculation board examination (IJMBE) is an advanced level educational programme that qualifies candidates to secure admission into 200level in any Nigerian and foreign university (direct entry).
IJMBE was set up in 1970 by the interim common services agency (ICSA) through the government of the old northern region of Nigeria. The ijmbe replaced the higher school certificate examination (HSCE). Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) zaria is the national head quarters for the IJMBE while Delighted Leaders Institute(DLI) is a registered and recognised Advanced Level Institute established for Advanced level programs and some other professional examinations e.g ICAN
The official ijmb website is <a href=”http://www.aboutijmb.com”>www.aboutijmb.com</a>
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The A’level IJMBE programme runs for a period of 8-10months (2 semesters). The final examination comes up in January/February yearly. A candidate is expected to register for 3 ‘A’ level courses, out of which the candidate is to obtain a minimum of 6-8points out of 16 points to qualify for university admission into 200level.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
Affordable and comfortable hostel facilities
The result is acceptable in all universities and available for all university courses
It is equivalent to OND, NCE, Cambridge etc
You don’t need to write jamb/utme except you wish to do so
IJMBE is a better programme than utme or remedial/pre-degree programme
IJMBE gives you admission into 200level within a short period, but utme or remedial/pre-degree gives you admission into 100leveL.
IJMBE result has no expiratory date. Thus, a candidate can use the result for many years like O’ level results, but JAMB or remedial/pre-degree result is useful for one year only.
OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES:
We support successful candidates to process their admissions into the university. Payment of consultancy fees is applicable.
Free career guidance and counseling for students.
WHO CAN APPLY:
Students seeking admission into any university
Students who failed JAMB/Post JAMB exam
Students who passed JAMB/Post JAMB exam but unable to gain admission
Students who did not sit for JAMB/UTME exam at all
Students with deficiency in O’level results
Students who just graduated from SSS 3
Students awaiting results
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR IJMB
1. The first step is to deposit the sum of N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only, for application form into the following account:
Account Name: Studenttigist Concept
Account No: 1019444823
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA).
2. After payment, send your “depositor’s name”, “phone number” and “email address” to 07063823924 / 08132400490 and the application/registration form will be sent to the provided email address on confirmation of payment.
3. After receiving, print the form. Do fill the printed form in CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email address you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students including resumption date.
We have our conducive hostel for all students,and comfortable lecture halls for all the departments.
BREAKDOWN OF FEES:
Registration form fee – N8,000
School fee – N80,000 (payment by instalment is allowed)
Hostel fee – N25,000
Textbook fee- N15,000
These make it a total of N128,000.
On arrival, you will meet students from Rivers, Akwa’Ibom,Lgos,porthacourt,abuja, Benin, Plateau, Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi, Delta, Benue, Bayelsa, Abia, Imo, Enugu etc.
1. The first thing you need to do is to obtain the application form
2. After printing it out, fill every field in capital letters
3. Scan the form after filling it, and send it to the admin email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. We will check through your data, then call you immediately, to confirm your data.
Please, note that it might take 24 hours before we can get back to you, since we attend to lots of students from all over Nigeria. Please exercise patience, we will surely get back to you after submitting your IJMB application form.
5. When you are coming, you will be expected to bring along with you: 6 passports, your O’level result whether WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Students awaiting result are also allowed to register for the program. it doesn’t worth it, waiting for next year JAMB, while you can go for IJMB and meet your colleagues who have gained admission into the universities this year in 200 Level.
IJMB is a nine month program which takes the successful students into 200L to study ANY course in the desired university.IJMB is owned, supervised, organized and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
WEBSITE: <a href=”http://www.aboutijmb.com”>www.aboutijmb.com</a>
for more information call 08132400490 / 07063823924