Payment Options for IJMB
Option 1) Bank Payment
The first step is to pay the sum of N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only, for application form
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR IJMB FORM
The first step is to pay the sum of N8,000.00
(Eight Thousand Naira) only, for application form
YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT WITH YOUR ATM CARD NOW WITHOUT THE STRESS OF VISITING THE BANK.
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT YOU CAN START YOUR REGISTRATION IMMEDIATELY.
want the form online?
OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE DIRECT BANK PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW
Account Name: about ijmb
Account No: 9996226257
2. After payment, send your depositor’s name, phone number and email to 07063823924 and the application/registration form will be sent to the provided email address on confirmation of payment.
3 After receiving, print the form. Do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students. This includes date of resumption. let me put this across to you, that ijmb success is in Ilorin, Kwara state.