We are happy to inform all prospective applicants of Ijmb that the tuition fees has been reduced
Prospective applicants will no longed pay the previous fee.
The new fees and charges will be effective from January 2017/
We are using this medium to inform all prospective students and parent that wish to register for Accredited Ijmb in any state for 2017/2018 session to do so now.
The registration is open to those that just completed their secondary school and those that are tired of taking jamb on year basis.
The ijmbs centre is conducive
The ijmb centre is approved
The ijmb centre is cheap and affordable .
You will get the best centre in Nigeria
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IJMB
The first step is to pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only, for application form
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR IJMB FORM
The first step is to pay the sum of N5,000.00
(Five Thousand Naira) only, for application form
Account name: studenttigist concept
Account number: 1019444823
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT YOU CAN START YOUR REGISTRATION IMMEDIATELY.
2. After payment, send your depositor’s name, phone number and email to 07063823924 and the application/registration form will be sent to the provided email address on confirmation of payment.
3 After receiving, print the form. Do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students. This includes date of resumption. let me put this across to you, that ijmb success is in Ilorin, Kwara state.
We have our conducive hostel for all students, the lecturing rooms for all the departments.
want the form online?
Do you still have questions about the IJMB Programme? Kindly contact us via the details below
Mobile: Call 08132400490,08132400490